- We do not accept animals less than one year of age.
- No more than (1) pet is allowed in a pet friendly unit without the consent of a Property Manager at Lincoln Realty.
- No pets means NO PETS! No petsitting, no “its my friend’s dog”, no “its only staying for a couple of days”. You will be fined $350 if a pet is found in your unit without permission AND you must get rid of the animal.
- A non-refundable pet fee is required for your pet to live at your residence. The amount depends on the breed and is determined by Lincoln Realty. This pet fee is not a deposit for damages. It is the “rent” for your pet. You will be liable for all damages caused by your pet and/or your roommate’s pet.
- A picture of the pet AND a copy of its vet records is required to verify breed and age.
- Pet(s) are not permitted to cause any discomfort, annoyance, nuisance or in any way to inconvience or cause complaint from another resident or neighbor.
- Pet(s) are required to be restrained by a leash, chain, or fence when outside of the unit.
- Residents shall not keep a pet with vicious or dangerous propensities.
For failure or breach of any of the terms and conditions set forth above, the Landlord reserves the right to revoke permission to keep the pet(s) at the premises and to terminate the rental agreement, fine not less than $350, and an eviction could occur.